APC Accelerated Learning: Building Surveying
90.0 Hours Formal CPDUse 275 Coins
This acceleration course has been designed to evolve technical skills and knowledge needed for professionals who work in building surveying and covers professional ethics and core competencies defined in the RICS pathway guide.
In addition, the course will support professionals throughout the membership assessment process and activities. Delegates will receive feedback and support from a RICS Assessor, simplifying the process and preparation for their final assessment to become chartered.
With access to our industry-leading online library isurv included (Building Surveying channel only), delegates will be able to access a wealth of information to support their learning.
This course includes technical modules, competency masterclasses and APC process content broken down into the following modules:
Introduction module: Understanding the APC
Module 1: Construction Technology and Environmental Services
Module 2: Design and Specification
Module 3: Inspection
Module 4: Building Pathology
Module 5: Contract Administration
Module 6: Legal/ Regulatory Compliance
Module 7: Mandatory Competencies
Module 8: Getting Qualified
Revision and end of course assessment
End of course assessments
Delegates are assessed through an online multiple-choice question assessment which takes place in the final quarter of the 12-month programme. There’s also an online test to conclude the Professional Ethics for RICS Members module.
N.B. Completion of these assessments and course will not guarantee receiving RICS membership qualification, this will depend on the result of the final APC assessment.
What delegates get from this course
- Technical building surveying training
- APC process and competency masterclasses
- Access to our industry-leading online library isurv (Building Surveying channel only)
- 200 study hours available
- Upon passing the online multiple-choice question assessment delegates will be awarded with a RICS Certification of Completion
This course is ideal for
- All Building Surveying APC candidates who want to accelerate their learning
- Professionals from other backgrounds who wish to become chartered as building surveying members