APC Accelerated Learning: Commercial Real Estate
90.0 Hours Formal CPDUse 275 Coins
This acceleration course has been designed to evolve technical skills and knowledge needed for professionals who work in Commercial Real Estate and covers professional ethics and core competencies defined in the RICS pathway guide.
In addition, the course will support professionals throughout the membership assessment process and activities. Delegates will receive feedback and support from a RICS Assessor, simplifying the process and preparation for their final assessment to become chartered.
With access to our industry-leading online library isurv included (Commercial Real Estate channel only), delegates will be able to access a wealth of information to support their learning.
This course includes technical modules, competency masterclasses and APC process content broken down into the following modules:
Introduction module: Understanding the APC
Module 1: Inspection
Module 2: Measurement
Module 3: Valuation
Module 4: Development Appraisals
Module 5: Letting and Leasing
Module 6: Property Finance and Funding
Module 7: Mandatory Competency Demonstration
Module 8: Getting Qualified
Module 9: Revision and end of course assessment
End of course assessments
Delegates are assessed through an online multiple-choice question assessment which takes place in the final quarter of the 12-month programme. There’s also an online test to conclude the Professional Ethics for RICS Members module.
N.B. Completion of these assessments and course will not guarantee receiving RICS membership qualification, this will depend on the result of the final APC assessment.
What delegates get from this course
- Technical Commercial Real Estate training
- APC process and competency masterclasses
- Access to our industry-leading online library isurv (Commercial Real Estate channel only)
- 200 study hours available
- Upon passing the online multiple-choice question assessment delegates will be awarded with a RICS Certification of Completion
This course is ideal for
- All Commercial Real Estate APC candidates who want to accelerate their learning
- Professionals from other backgrounds who wish to become chartered as Commercial property/Commercial Real Estate members