APC Accelerated Learning: Residential Real Estate
90.0 Hours Formal CPD
This online program has been designed to support you through your APC by providing both technical training that can be applied to your day-to-day role and APC training that will help prepare you for different stages of the APC, including the case study and final assessment.
You will get support from your course tutor who is an RICS Assessor that will help simplify the process and provide guidance when you are preparing for your case study and final assessment.
As part of the program you will get access to our industry-leading online library; isurv that you can use to access relevant information to help your learning.
This course includes technical modules, competency masterclasses and APC process content broken down into the following 10 modules:
Introduction module: Understanding the APC
Module 1: Inspection & Measurement
Module 2: Building Pathology
Module 3: Valuation
Module 4: Leasing/Letting
Module 5: Housing maintenance, repair and improvements
Module 6: Property Management
Module 7: Mandatory Competencies
Module 8: Getting Qualified
Revision and end of course assessment
End of course assessments
Delegates are assessed through an online multiple-choice question assessment which takes place at the end of the programme.
N.B. Completion of these assessments and course will not guarantee receiving RICS membership qualification, this will depend on the result of the final APC assessment.
What delegates get from this course
- Technical training
- APC process and competency masterclasses
- Access to our industry-leading online library isurv
- 200 study hours available
- Upon passing the online multiple-choice question assessment delegates will be awarded with a RICS Certification of Completion
This course is ideal for
- All APC Candidates qualifying through the Residential pathway
- Professionals from other backgrounds who wish to become chartered as residential members