Writing for the web
0.5 Hours Formal CPDUse 3 Coins
Learn to write in a style that meets the constraints of the internet medium while grabbing the attention of users and delivering your message.
Writing effectively means adapting to your target audience and how they perceive your message. Internet users are often in a rush, fickle and active. This course will demonstrate how you can write in a way that considers the specific features of the internet.
- All professionals required to write for the internet.
This e-learning course contains the following:
- Identifying the characteristics of reading on screen
- Writing in a concise, dense manner
- Highlighting the key information
- Offering the internet user different reading levels
- Using hypertext links correctly