Decoding the balance sheet and income statement
0.5 Hours Formal CPDUse 3 Coins
This 30-minute course will help you to understand the content and role of these two important financial documents.
Learn the composition of the income statement and how to make changes to the balance sheet and P&L (Profit and Loss). In addition, you will learn to identify your contribution to these documents and how to understand and analyse a balance sheet and P&L.
This course will enable you to recognise the content and role of these two financial documents when measuring the impact of your decisions and identifying drivers of profitability.
- All company employees.
This e-learning course contains the following:
- Understanding the content of the balance sheet
- Learning the composition of the income statement
- Making changes to the balance sheet and P&L
- Identifying your contribution to these documents
- Analysing a balance sheet and a P&L
Enrollment duration: 90 Days
Languages: Arabic English French German Portuguese Spanish
Category: Business Management - Fundamentals
Price: 15.00 GBP
Member price: 15.00 GBP
Course Type: E-Learning