Introduction to Residential Building Surveys - the inspection
1.0 Hours Formal CPDUse 4 Coins
As valuation work has reduced, many residential practitioners have increased the proportion of condition assessment products they offer to fill the gap. For the Condition and Homebuyer Reports and other 'level two' services this is not usually a problem. However, building surveys can be more
Not only are the inspections more extensive and the reports longer, the nature of the advice demands a deeper understanding of technical issues. Without this, practitioners quickly become vulnerable because clients and courts have higher expectations of those who carry out building surveys.
This e-learning course provides an introduction to carrying out an inspection for a building survey and through an interactive exercise allows you to test your knowledge and also gain insight into areas of best practice and practical tips to help you review and evaluate your own approach.
Who is this course for?
The course will be of interest to residential practitioners who are:
- Taking their APC and want an insight into this popular and challenging professional service
- Already providing building surveys for their clients but want to evaluate their own practice
- Would like more insight and guidance into an inspection
This e-learning course covers the following topics:
- A review of standard guidance
- Pre inspection checks that are required
- Health and safety
- Carrying out a roof space inspection
You will be asked to complete payment in order to enrol onto this course. Enrolment is activated through completing the payment process by clicking the 'Buy Now' button. Upon payment, you will be able to access the content for the enrolment period through the my account area.