Innovation - a goal for all
1.0 Hours Formal CPDUse 6 Coins
Innovation projects are commonly linked to the organisation’s goals, objectives and business plan thus innovation should be part of every professional’s goals. To develop and launch a successful innovation requires the collective input and participation of various team members within the organisation. How do you encourage others to fully participate in the innovation process? What are the impacts of innovation to departments within your company?
Who is this course for?
All professionals involved in developing and managing innovation within the company or organisation.
This interactive e-learning covers the following topics
• Identifying the impacts of an innovation on all departments within a company or organisation
• Incorporating the importance of idea management into the innovation process
• Measuring the complexity of the development process which involves various teams
• Deciding to launch an innovation in the correct manner
• Opening up the organisation to external input and organising internal networks to give innovation the best chance to develop
You will be asked to complete payment in order to enrol onto this course. Enrolment is activated through completing the payment process by clicking the 'Buy Now' button. Upon payment, you will be able to access the content for the enrolment period through the 'My Account' area.
Enrollment duration: 30 Days
Languages: English French Italian Spanish
Category: Business Management - Fundamentals
Price: 30.00 GBP
Member price: 30.00 GBP
Course Type: E-Learning