5 levers for producing great leaders
0.5 Hours Formal CPDUse 3 Coins
Identify the five excellence criteria for leaders and develop your skills in each of them.
The success of a leader is driven by how they support their staff to succeed, encouraging leadership attitudes and practices that create an environment for positive change while always moving towards corporate objectives. Incorporate these five excellence criteria into your leadership style.
This course will provide you with an instantly applicable behavioural approach and guide you to the postures and good practices of a leader.
- Top managers, board members, managers of managers, directors of BUs, managers of large-scale projects
This e-learning course contains the following:
- Defining precise objectives that support your vision
- Creating and maintaining cooperative relationships
- Observing the effects of your actions on a continual basis
- Demonstrating behavioural flexibility
- Staying true to yourself
Enrollment duration: 90 Days
Languages: Chinese Czech English French Hungarian Italian Portuguese Spanish
Category: Leadership - Fundamentals
Price: 15.00 GBP
Member price: 15.00 GBP
Course Type: E-Learning