International Certificate in Leadership for Property
40.0 Hours Formal CPD
For more information call us on +44(0)2476 868 584.
- A leadership course directly applicable to your business
- Share experiences and network with industry experts from around the world
- Receive one-to-one coaching and set development objectives to address your personal needs
- Utilise the RICS leadership competency framework
- Implement an action plan at work following the course
- Take advantage of the venue's luxury facilities
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for senior professionals with experience within property and the built environment including developers, surveyors, investors, local authorities and real estate owners. Typical attendees will be executives, directors and senior managers.
Whether you are looking to develop your technical property knowledge or your leadership skills, this course is for you. Combat two daily challenges in one inclusive course.
Important dates for the November course
- Application deadline: Friday 21st October 2016
- 360 completion deadline: Friday 4th November 2016
- Pre-residential coaching session: tbc*
- Residential dates: Monday 21st – Friday 25th November 2016
- Post-residential coaching session: arranged with your coach 6-8 weeks after course
*On successful application you will be able to select a convenient time slot.
- Market analysis: Kevin McCauley
- Finance: Dominic Reilly
- Project management: Tim Fry
- Facilities and operational management: Debra Ward
- Asset management: James Petit
- Leadership: Sarah Smith
Admission is a selective process based on professional development, technical knowledge and organisational responsibility. This optimises the learning experience and ensures full engagement with the leadership and technical aspects of the course. You are expected to have a working knowledge of each area of real estate development to guarantee a thorough understanding of the practical case studies and working examples..
- Minimum 10 years work experience
- Working knowledge of the five core topics of property development: market analysis, finance for real estate, project management, facilities and operational management, and asset management.
- Demonstrated management experience
- Proficiency in business English
How to apply
- Ensure that you log in to your rics.org account above or register to create a new one before you begin the application process
- Once you are logged in to your account return to this page and click on ‘add to cart’ to start the application process
- No payment is necessary until you have been accepted on to the programme
- Use the prompt at the top of the page and follow step one to download the application form
- Once completed, save the form and follow step two to upload your application
- Note. If you exit the page at any point, you can access it again by logging in to your OLA account using your rics.org password and find the application under ‘my courses’
- Once uploaded, we will acknowledge receipt of your submission via email
- You will be notified of the results of your application within 5 working days
- If accepted you will be directed to make payment online or via the internal accounts team. If you have not been accepted this time, you will receive feedback as to the reasons why
- Following payment, you will receive a confirmation email with further information on 360 feedback completion, arranging your first coaching session, and online access to the course area
Set in 12 acres of private grounds, Nutfield Priory offers a quiet and luxurious retreat within easy reach of London.
Nutfield Priory Hotel
+44(0)2476 868 584
Nothing to display