Compulsory Purchase – Legal Issues and Compensation
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
With a variety of public projects going ahead, being able to deal with compulsory purchase is a key skills for many valuers particularly in non urban areas.
Who Should Attend
- Compulsory Purchase surveyors
- Land Agents
- Planning and development professional
- Rural Surveyors
Part 1 What is CPO?
- Legal Background
Part 2 CPO Legal Issues
- Activating the CPO Process
- Public enquiry
- Challenging a confirmed order
- Part 3: When is Compensation Due?
- Part 4: Compensation Principles
Nothing to display