APC - Writing your Summary of Experience
1.5 Hours Formal CPDBook Now
Demonstrating your abilities and skills in written form is an essential part of the APC process. Gain the skills to effectively articulate your experiences, competencies and real case studies in line with RICS Way.
Your written submission is as important as your verbal and presentation skills. During your final assessment interview, you will be questioned on your summary of experience to assess your professional competence so being able to effectively demonstrate your competence in written form is key to a successful final assessment interview.
This web class focuses on creating a strong, defined written submission in line with your pathway and competency requirements. Using a blend of case studies and real life examples, you will gain the skills to effectively demonstrate your own abilities and attributes against the RICS framework.
Who Should Attend
- All APC students submitting for their final assessment under the new approach
- APC Supervisors and Counsellors
- How to articulate your skills and experience in written form
- Written styles against the RICS Way
- What assessors expect from summary of experience
- Common pitfalls in written communication Good and bad examples of writing competencies at levels 1 and 2 and how to define 3 in written form
Testimonials / Case Studies
"The class provided an excellent background and framework on how to prepare the APC document, including focusing on how to effectively communicate knowledge, experience and advice. The information received today will assist greatly with completing my APC final submission and also provide a framework to prepare for my final interview"