Construction Technology and Environmental services Competency Masterclass
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
Construction technology is a core and also an optional competency on a number of APC pathways.
Learn how to effectively demonstrate and deliver your competence at all stages of the assessment process; during training, the submission stage and at your final interview
New dates for this product are currently being scheduled. Click register your interest to find out more.
Look in detail at the competency description, identifying what assessors will expect when you come to demonstrate skills and knowledge in your assessments.
Consider your summary of experience, case study and final assessment interview in their own right, identifying best practice methods for preparation and areas where problems commonly occur.
With the chance to assess sample submissions you will gain the ability to identify your own skills gaps and necessary preparation to successfully manage APC assessments.
The class will be very interactive and will allow you to ask questions and seek advice on your own experiences in this competency from the trainer as well as learn from other APC candidates and their experiences.
- Definitions of Construction Technology and Environmental Services Competency
- What do assessors look for?
- How to best complete your summary for experience
- Case study requirements and key issues
- Typical interview questions and response techniques
- Types of experience for demonstrating competence
- Top tips and common reasons for referral
- 1.5 hours interactive web class
Who Should Attend?
"I will use the knowledge obtained to assess property in under construction stage more accurately and professionally".
Nothing to display