Contract Practice Competency Masterclass
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
Contract Practice is a key competency for numbers of RICS Pathways.
Understanding the various forms of contract is a key skill.
Ensure you can effectively demonstrate your competency to RICS Assessors
20 January 2020 - 9:30am
|Use 13 Coins|
Look in detail at the competency description, identifying what assessors will expect when you come to demonstrate skills and knowledge in your assessments.
Consider your summary of experience, case study and final assessment interview in their own right, identifying best practice methods for preparation and areas where problems commonly occur.
With the chance to assess sample submissions you will gain the ability to identify your own skills gaps and necessary preparation to successfully manage APC assessments.
The class will be very interactive and will allow you to ask questions and seek advice on your own experiences in this competency from the trainer as well as learn from other APC candidates and their experiences.
- Definitions of Contract Practice Competency Masterclass
- What do assessors look for?
- How to best complete your summary for experience
- Case study requirements and key issues
- Typical interview questions and response techniques
- Types of experience for demonstrating competence
- Top tips and common reasons for referral
- 1.5 hours interactive web class
Who Should Attend?