Purchase and Sale Competency Masterclass
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
Selling and buying property – simple isn’t it?
Ensure that you are able to fully demonstrate your competence at all stages of the APC assessment process.
10 June 2019 - 9:00am
|Use 12 Academy Coins|
Look in detail at the competency description, identifying what assessors will expect when you come to demonstrate skills and knowledge in your assessments. Consider your summary of experience, case study and final assessment interview in their own right, identifying best practice methods for preparation and areas where problems commonly occur.
With the chance to assess sample submissions you will gain the ability to identify your own skills gaps and necessary preparation to successfully manage APC assessments. The class will be very interactive and will allow you to ask questions and seek advice on your own experiences in this competency from the trainer as well as learn from other APC candidates and their experiences.
The course will cover the competency, and how it is delivered.
- Definitions of RICS competency levels 1, 2 and 3
- Relevant types of experience for demonstrating Purchase and Sale competence
- What do assessors look for? (written, presentation and interview)
- Good and bad examples of written competence demonstrations
- Typical interview questions and good responses
- Top tips and common pitfalls (overview of what’s discussed with any extra pointers)
- Further sources of support
1.5 hr interactive web class
Who should attend?
APC, ASOC and SPA candidates
"Better understanding of how to record my work for this competency and how to structure my training to better meet the requirements of the competency".