Residential Valuation - Red Book Compliance
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
Residential Valuers who work for a host of different lenders constantly have to update themselves with lender requirements which often differ and sometimes appear to conflict with each other, or what the valuer thinks they should be doing.
21 November 2018 - 9:00am
This course is designed for practicing residential valuers who regularly undertake valuations for lending purposes and want to ensure that their valuation reports comply with the Red Book whilst ensuring the bank receive all the information needed for mortgage approval.
Who Should Attend
- Residential Property Surveyor
- Residential Valuers
- Red Book Review
- Red Book Structure
- Definition of value
- Non Compliance with the Red Book
- Finding out about Red Book changes
- Combining Red Book Requirement and Banking Requirement
- Identifying areas presenting a risk for the Valuer’s responsibility
- Required information