Contract Administration Competency Masterclass
1.5 Hours Formal CPD
Contract Administration is a key competency for numbers of RICS Pathways.
All professionals undertaking and commissioning property measurement will be required to follow the property measurement professional statement and standard.
Ensure you can effectively demonstrate your competency to RICS Assessors.
10 February 2020 - 3:00pm
|Use 13 Coins|
Look in detail at the competency description, identifying what assessors will expect when you come to demonstrate skills and knowledge in your assessments.
Consider your summary of experience, case study and final assessment interview in their own right, identifying best practice methods for preparation and areas where problems commonly occur.
With the chance to assess sample submissions you will gain the ability to identify your own skills gaps and necessary preparation to successfully manage APC assessments.
The class will be very interactive and will allow you to ask questions and seek advice on your own experiences in this competency from the trainer as well as learn from other APC candidates and their experiences.
- Definitions of Contract Administration Competency Masterclass
- What do assessors look for?
- How to best complete your summary for experience
- Case study requirements and key issues
- Typical interview questions and response techniques
- Types of experience for demonstrating competence
- Top tips and common reasons for referral
Who should attend?