Introduction to ARMA audit
Hours Formal CPD
This training session includes information on the structure and logistics of the review, preparation and the overall approach to be taken for those ARMA members who have received their year 5 (2019) audit notification letters.
New dates for this product are currently being scheduled. Click register your interest to find out more.
INTRODUCTION TO ARMA AUDITS
As a fully accredited Member of ARMA, you have pledged to maintain the highest level of customer service, operate according to the principles contained in the Consumer Charter and be compliant with the ARMA Standards. An integral part of this is being subject to audit on a three-yearly cycle.
RICS Regulation team has carried out the ARMA audits although ARMA retain overall control. Together RICS regulation and ARMA have developed this web class training session, which includes information on the structure and logistics of the review, preparation and the overall approach to be taken for those members who have received their year 5 (2019) audit notification letters.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Designated ARMA Compliance Officers from member firms
• Those involved in business planning and implementing procedure/policy change
• Those responsible for areas of work that are central to compliance with the ARMA Consumer Charter & Standards e.g. financial management and customer services
PRE-CLASS READING MATERIAL
There is no essential Pre-Class Reading Material but you may find it useful to read:
• ARMA: Guide to Audit
• ARMA Consumer Charter and Standards (Edition 2A)
• Summary of ARMA-Q Accreditation Issues
The webinar will have the following structure:
• Introductions to ARMA-Q and why it was introduced
• Review process
• Checklist and documents
• Finance review
• Scope review
• Experience feedback
Nothing to display